Re: corrections to semantics draft

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:49:28 +0000
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
CC: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Pat,

I had already integrated the text into rq25-algebra.

I tried to diff the versions (the attachment from last time and the content of
the link) but the diffs were extensive due to HTML format changes.

Maybe if I could get a non-link-saved copy of the original it might help.

The "extending part" I can copy over.  A guide to what's changed in the first
  would be helpful.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/rq25-algebra.html

	Andy