Regrets (was: Re: Agenda - 26 Jun 2007 @ 14:30 UTC)

From: Jeen Broekstra <j.broekstra@tue.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:05:49 +0200
To: Lee Feigenbaum <feigenbl@us.ibm.com>
CC: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
> 0. Convene [1]RDF Data Access WG meeting of Tuesday, 26 June 2007

Regrets for this afternoon - it is my last day at the TU/e today and I
have to pack and hand in my laptop.

Both my action items are done. I am not objecting to any of the tests
being approved (although I would appreciate clarification on sort-11, as
mentioned in my other mail).

Jeen
--
Dr. Jeen Broekstra                                          Den Dolech 2
Information Systems Group                                        HG 7.76