sorting tests moved to r2

From: Jeen Broekstra <j.broekstra@tue.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:16:39 +0200
To: DAWG <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

-> ACTION: jeen to look at sorting / ORDER BY tests to move them to data-r2

I have moved the tests and manifest from data/sort to data-r2/sort and
have adapted the manifest to the new format.

I have not verified the actual correctness because Sesame currently does
not implement ORDER BY, so additional eyeballs are most welcome.

As an aside: an additional directory data/Sorting/ exists, containing a
single test. The test case is actually marked non-approved. I would be
in favor of not migrating this test case, anyone else want to take a
quick look? If others think it is still a valid test it's no problem to
merge it with the new sort/ set.

Cheers,

Jeen
--
Dr. Jeen Broekstra                                          Den Dolech 2
Information Systems Group                                        HG 7.76