Re: open-world tests annotated

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:42:47 +0100
To: Jeen Broekstra <j.broekstra@tue.nl>
CC: DAWG <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Jeen Broekstra wrote:
> -> ACTION: jeen to annotate
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/open-world/manifest.ttl
>  to mark the tests that use data-2.ttl as requiring support for
> illformed literals.
>
> This is done. I have used the mf:requires property for this and have
> introduced a term mf:IllFormedLiteral (which is, according to the
> manifest schema, an instance of the class Requirement).

An this is documented in
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/test-manifest
which is good.

I can't find list of the other feture annotations.
Does anyone know where the complete list is?  Eric?

> As a minor editorial update I have also removed the reference to the mfx
> vocabulary (which pointed to a Jena schema) and have moved these
> references to the mf namespace.

Sorry about that - I didn't convert the test carefully enough.
(I don't think mfx: was actually used for anything anyway).

	Andy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England