open-world tests annotated

From: Jeen Broekstra <j.broekstra@tue.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:24:09 +0200
To: DAWG <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

-> ACTION: jeen to annotate
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/open-world/manifest.ttl
 to mark the tests that use data-2.ttl as requiring support for
illformed literals.

This is done. I have used the mf:requires property for this and have
introduced a term mf:IllFormedLiteral (which is, according to the
manifest schema, an instance of the class Requirement).

As a minor editorial update I have also removed the reference to the mfx
vocabulary (which pointed to a Jena schema) and have moved these
references to the mf namespace.

Cheers,

Jeen
--
Dr. Jeen Broekstra                                          Den Dolech 2
Information Systems Group                                        HG 7.76