Agenda - May 15 @ 14:30 UTC - CR Decision!

From: Lee Feigenbaum <feigenbl@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:16:45 -0400
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the tardiness of the agenda, still getting back into the swing
of things post-conference.

In any case, I'll send out a proper agenda later today, but the main
(perhaps only) topic tomorrow is going to be whether we should request to
advance SPARQL query language to CR.

I've received several proxy opinions from people who can't make the
meeting - if you can't make it for any reason, please let the list (or me)
know your feeling on advancing the current editors' draft to CR.