Removed distinct and ordered from XML result editors draft

From: Jeen Broekstra <j.broekstra@tue.nl>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 12:18:25 +0200
To: DAWG <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I have updated the SPARQL XML query result format Editor Draft:

The 'ordered' and 'distinct' attributes have been removed from the
grammar and from the descriptions and examples. I have added a line
indicating this change in the description of the results element
(section 2.3.1). This is a rather trivial fix I guess but feedback is

I have also updated the XSLT and XQuery scripts and have verified that
they work but if someone could double-check that that would be useful.

Since this spec is already in CR, how do we go about updating the
official spec from this editor's draft?

Dr. Jeen Broekstra                                          Den Dolech 2
Information Systems Group                                        HG 7.76
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science              P.O. Box 513
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven                      5600 MB Eindhoven
tel. +31 (0)40 247 36 86                                 The Netherlands