Removed distinct and ordered from XML result editors draft

From: Jeen Broekstra <j.broekstra@tue.nl>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 12:18:25 +0200
To: DAWG <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I have updated the SPARQL XML query result format Editor Draft:

 http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rf1

The 'ordered' and 'distinct' attributes have been removed from the
grammar and from the descriptions and examples. I have added a line
indicating this change in the description of the results element
(section 2.3.1). This is a rather trivial fix I guess but feedback is
welcome.

I have also updated the XSLT and XQuery scripts and have verified that
they work but if someone could double-check that that would be useful.

Since this spec is already in CR, how do we go about updating the
official spec from this editor's draft?

Jeen
--
Dr. Jeen Broekstra                                          Den Dolech 2
Information Systems Group                                        HG 7.76