Grammar update for leading digits in localnames

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 14:25:03 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

rq25 has been updated for leading digits in the localnames or prefixed names.
  At the same time, I did some renaming to not use "NCNAME" or "QName" to
avoid confusion as we do not (and never did) exactly follow these terms in
every detail.

A side effect is that blank node labels can start with dgits.  _:1 is alegal
blank node by label.  The label is a local part or a prefixed name so I
carried that over as well (strictly, I did nothing about it to stop it) for
consistency.

Please check rq25 - it's very easy to get this wrong even though all th syntax
tests still pass and my own tests had one change in a test that was
specifically testing for this feature.

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England