Agenda - 10 Apr @ 14:30 UTC

From: Lee Feigenbaum <feigenbl@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 12:00:50 -0400
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Hi everyone,

Although the agenda appears meaty, I expect that the meeting will be
relatively brief. We'll discuss the FROM [NAMED] * comment, though that
discussion will be brief if consensus is against the suggestion (as it
appears from mailing list traffic).

I haven't seen any test suite work, so we have no tests to address this
week as of now.

We'll review where we stand with action items.

talk to you tomorrow,

Note: The meeting is still at 14:30 UTC. Please make sure to check that
you're attending at the right time:

0. Convene [1]RDF Data Access WG meeting of Tuesday, 10 April 2007
at 14:30:00 UTC
         + LeeF chairing
         + teleconference bridge: tel:+1.617.761.6200
tel:+ tel:+44.117.370.6152 code:7333
           Note that Zakim is back up and running, so we'll be using it
for our telecon.
         + on irc at: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
         + Scribe: LeeF
         + Regrets: jeen
         + roll call
         + approve 3 Apr minutes [2]
         + next meeting 17 Apr. @@ recruit scribe
         + agenda comments?

1. Review ACTION Items

These actions appear DONE:

ACTION: ericP to commit batch updates to out-of-date tests [recorded in

Let's check on the status of the following actions:

ACTION: EricP to run the yacker tool over and annotate the existing tests
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/06-dawg-minutes.html#action03]
ACTION: ericP to get in touch with SteveH re: setting up an environment to
generate an Overview page for tests in data-r2 a la
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/  [recorded in
ACTION: ericP to add tests along the lines of
to data-r2/syntax-sparql* and send mail so we can approve them next week
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/03-dawg-minutes#action08]
ACTION: ericP, jeen, or LeeF to update
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/README with info on possible
results format and on changes to manifest and test vocabularies [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/03-dawg-minutes#action09]

ACTION: LeeF or EliasT to reply to Bjoern regarding (not) POSTing
application/sparql-query documents [recorded in
ACTION: LeeF to remember that the wee, lost filter tests should be put
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/06-dawg-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: jeen to go through and identify out-of-date tests that shouldn't
be migrated to data-r2 (after ericP commits batch updates to tests)
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/03-dawg-minutes#action12]
ACTION: jeen to mark these 22 approved tests as approved [recorded in

2. Last Call comment status

[ed: I'd like to get DanC's comment-tracking stuff up and running. Until
then, and while the comment load remains manageable, I'm keeping track of
it here.]

Open comments:

1/ Corby, Comments on SPARQL WD
AndyS replies covering most of the comment

  + EricP's response about (11.4.10 RDFterm-equal about use of
xsd:dateTime in the example)
  + Confirmation of satisfaction from commenter

2/ Herman, minor editorial comments

  + Editors' attention
  + Confirmation of satisfactoin from commenter

3/ Ogbuji, No way to specify an RDF dataset of all the known named graphs
Working group discussion:

  + Group consensus (already emerging, it seems, see agendum 3)
  + Group's response [ed: I'll craft it]
  + Confirmation of satisfaction from commenter

4/ Carroll, 11.4.12 langMatches

  + Group's attention (see agendum 4)
  + Group's response
  + Confirmation of satisfaction from commenter

4. langMatches

I'd like to discuss this if anyone is swapped in on it; otherwise, we'll
defer it to the mailing list.

5. Test suite

EricP committed patches to a bunchof tests in the old .../data/ hierarchy:

@@ do we have any tests to approve this week? @@

6. Towards CR

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/04/03-dawg-minutes