Re: agenda, 12 December at 14:30 UTC

From: Jeen Broekstra <j.broekstra@tue.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:19:26 +0100
To: Lee Feigenbaum <feigenbl@us.ibm.com>
CC: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Regrets, I have a conflicting meeting.

Regarding my action points: I haven't been able to do further reviewing
of the algebra unfortunately, and am working on some ideas for test
suite reorg which I hope to put before the group later this week.

Cheers,

Jeen
--
Dr. Jeen Broekstra                                          Den Dolech 2
Information Systems Group                                        HG 7.76