W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2006

agenda, 5 Dec 2006, 14:30 UTC

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:22:54 -0500
Message-Id: <B903DC63-E313-4300-84E8-0405821E995E@monkeyfist.com>
To: dawg mailing list <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

0. Convene [1]RDF Data Access WG meeting of Tuesday, 5 December, 2006  
at 14:30:00 UTC
	+ KendallC chairing
	+ comments on the agenda
         + teleconference bridge: [3]tel:+1.617.761.6200 code:7333
         + ? to scribe -- I thought we recruited someone, but minutes  
don't say.
         + roll call
         + Approve 28 Oct minutes [2]
         + next meeting 5 Dec, recruit scribe

1. ACTION Items

I prpose to mark these CONTINUE'd:

ACTION: Jeen propose test suite process (not do it all).
ACTION: Jeen review rq24-algebra
ACTION: LeeF to review rq24-algebra
ACTION: KendallC to close formsOfDistinct issue
ACTION: KendallC to remember that the wee, lost filter tests should  
be put to the question

And that these be marked DONE:

ACTION: PatH to review the proposed tests in http://lists.w3.org/ 
Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JulSep/0169
ACTION: PatH to draft replacement vanilla entailment section for WG  
consideration

2. PatH's draft of 'vanilla entailment replacement section'

See http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/SPARQL-BGP-semantics.html

3. Comments from outside the WG:

a. Corby on operator mapping
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006OctDec/0171.html

b. Polleres on datalog, RIF, etc
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006OctDec/0176.html

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006OctDec/ 
att-0175/28-dawg-minutes.html
[3] tel:+1.617.761.6200
[4] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
Received on Monday, 4 December 2006 17:21:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:27 GMT