W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2006

Re: agenda, 28 Nov, 14:30 UTC (with last meeting's minutes)

From: Elias Torres <eliast@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:17:54 -0500
To: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Cc: dawg mailing list <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <OFD60BEEFB.DCF79B79-ON85257233.006457FF-85257233.0064841E@us.ibm.com>
DAWG Weekly Meeting
21 Nov 2006

See also IRC log: http://www.w3.org/2006/11/21-dawg-irc

[NEW] ACTION: ericP to bring up test on bags for next meeting.
[NEW] ACTION: ericP to seek clarification on
http://www.w3.org/mod/20061110085518567.00000002912@bmacgregor1

(See attached file: 21-dawg-minutes.html)

Regards,

Elias Torres

public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org wrote on 11/27/2006 01:07:10 PM:

>
> 0. Convene [1]RDF Data Access WG meeting of Tuesday, 28 October, 2006
> at 14:30:00 UTC
>    + KendallC chairing
>    + Items for the agenda?
>          + teleconference bridge: [3]tel:+1.617.761.6200 code:7333
>          + AndyS (?) to scribe
>               - supplementary IRC chat: [4]irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
>          + roll call
>          + Approve 21 Oct minutes--forthcoming?
>          + next meeting 5 Dec, recruit scribe
>
> 1. ACTION Items
>
> 2. ??, etc.
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
> [2] ...
> [3] tel:+1.617.761.6200
> [4] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
>
>
>


Received on Monday, 27 November 2006 18:18:34 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:27 GMT