Re: Agenda request: characterize the diffs between subgraph-matching and E-entailment

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:17:25 +0100
Cc: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>

So, after conversation, I now understand what is meant by "counting
semantics" and the issue how it diverges from LC1 and LC2. It is an
additional problem/issue over the Jorge bug.

Since it's Eric's issue and Andy raised a good example in the chat,
I'll leave them to articulate it. I would request that someone do so
since it's not a hard point to understand, but I don't know where it
was clearly articulated (a pointer to that point would be welcome).

Just wanting to point out that I was confused about what issue they
were raising between LC1 and LC2 (I thought it *was* the Jorge bug).
This is partly a terminological problem (I had no idea what was meant
by "counting semantics").

(The pink box still should have been pulled!)

Cheers,
Bijan.