W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2006

agenda, 10 October, 14:30 UTC

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:18:31 -0400
Message-Id: <E2A39D1D-409F-4F20-A781-DB5EB589E16E@monkeyfist.com>
To: dawg mailing list <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

0. Convene [1]RDF Data Access WG meeting of Tuesday, 10 October, 2006  
at 14:30:00 UTC
+ PatH chairing (thanks, Pat!)
        + Comments on the agenda?
        + teleconference bridge: [3]tel:+1.617.761.6200 code:7333
        + LeeF to scribe
             - supplementary IRC chat: [4]irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
        + roll call
        + TODO: Approve 3 Oct minutes [2], when they appear
        + next meeting 17 Oct, recruit scribe

1. Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: AndyS to edit text for DISTINCT = term-distinct
[NEW] ACTION: Bijan review rq24 against
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2006Jun/ 
0008.html
[NEW] ACTION: Bijan to propose text regarding normalization  
(massaging in general) while reading graphs in
[NEW] ACTION: Bijan to see if the Chilean's semantics paper offers  
any (??)
[NEW] ACTION: EricP to review the tests in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JulSep/ 
0180.html and
say yay or nay
[NEW] ACTION: KendallC to close formsOfDistinct issue
(CONTINUED -- done, but CVS woes continue...)
[NEW] ACTION: KendallC to put scope of filters at the top of next  
week's agenda
DONE (it's near the top, anyway)
[NEW] ACTION: PatH to review the proposed tests in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JulSep/ 
0169.html and
say yay or nay
[PENDING] ACTION: bijan to write some text on the D-entailment issue
[PENDING] ACTION: BijanP to propose some editorial clarification text  
around DATATYPE

2. Continue discussion of scope of FILTERs

And LeeF's test cases (2nd edition):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JulSep/0243.html

(I'd like to see consensus on at least the design space result from  
this discussion; and if consensus
can form around the likely winner, that's even better.)

3. Is there an issue with NAF & !BOUND?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JulSep/0214.html

4. SolutionModifier

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JulSep/0263.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JulSep/0268.html

(If FredZ is present at the telecon, I don't see why this one can't  
be sorted out. It's relatively
simple.)

5. Continue discussion on open world and other value tests

People took actions to review stuff hereabouts, but I don't see any  
traffice, so I'm bumping this
down the agenda.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006OctDec/ 
att-0018/03-dawg-minutes.html
[3] tel:+1.617.761.6200
[4] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
Received on Monday, 9 October 2006 16:17:39 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:27 GMT