Telecon follow-up

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:06:23 +0100
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>, RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Telecon 3 Oct:
"""
<bijan> AndyS, when I was reading rq24 I noticed that it seems like there has
been introduced in a lot of the definition a sort of functional syntax for the
algebraic operations. Is this right? Is it systmatic?
"""

Not sure what you are referring to - trying to follow this up a day later,
I've lost the context a bit.  Could you pick an example from the doc?  I
haven't introduced ("added new stuff") any new material into definitions
except where the WG has made changes.  Or did you mean "introduce" as in "uses".

There is opt(A,B) in optionals - that has been there a while.  There is the
use of S() because S is a function in a few place.

It might be an idea to have more explicit functional definitions for the
algebra.  What do you (or anyone else) think?