non-TR links in SPARQL protocol doc

From: Lee Feigenbaum <feigenbl@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:56:13 -0400
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I don't know if this is on purpose, but I wanted to point out at least two
instances in the /TR/ space protocol document which link to the rq23
working draft.

Both are in section 2.1.3, query Out Message. There are  two links to the
sections in the QL spec on DESCRIBE and CONSTRUCT, but the links are to
rq23 rather than the QL spec in /TR/ .

I think I might have asked something similar to this in the past, and I
don't recall if this is intentional or not.

Lee