Re: rq24 ready for publication

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:25:29 +0100
To: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>

On Sep 21, 2006, at 11:05 AM, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 10:39:02AM +0100, Bijan Parsia wrote:
>>
>> On Sep 21, 2006, at 10:16 AM, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>>
>>> In the editor's eyes, rq24 is ready to go out the door.
>>
>> Is this that draft:
>> 	http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/rq24.html
>>
>> And thus the one I should skim-review?
>
> Indeed. The issues have been whittled down to 2, summary statement
> removed. Keep in mind that this is for a heartbeat publication

Actually, it's not just that, or even primarily that, at this point.
It's the publication of a working draft which, thus, changes where we
are in the process. I.e., we are no longer in CR, and will have
another last call.

Furthermore, I do believe I understood quite well my action from the
working group. Indeed, "skim-review" suggests that most strongly.

> and not
> something we're hoping to carry down from the mountain.

That is, of course, true of just about any WD except perhaps LC WD.

Cheers,
Bijan.