earl

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:33:24 -0400

Folks,

I promised the SWCG that I'd try to find someone on DAWG to review
the EARL schema:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20060905

This document describes the formal schema of the Evaluation and
Report Language (EARL) 1.0. The Evaluation and Report Language is a
standardized vocabulary to express test results. The primary
motivation for developing this language is to facilitate the exchange
of test results between Web accessibility evaluation tools in a
vendor neutral and platform independent format. It also provides
reusable vocabulary for generic quality assurance and validation
purposes. While this document focuses on the technical details of the
specification, a companion document [Guide] describes the motivations
for EARL and provides a tutorial introduction to its use.

Anyone interested?

Cheers,
Kendall