CSS problems with rq24

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:12:40 +0100
To: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
CC: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Eric,

Something odd is happening for the CSS in rq24.

In Firefox, I do not get the green background and border around pre.data - the
text is indented more than I'd expect though.

Other things nested inside a div.exampleGroup do display correctly.

pre.dataExtract (which are not nested in div.exampleGroup works).

It does display correctly in Internet Explorer.

I'v includes a quick hack that seems to make it work: I copied the definition
of pre.data into rq24 <style>.