Re: agenda, 5 sept 14:30 UTC

Kendall Clark wrote on 09/04/2006 12:48:22 PM:

> [NEW] ACTION: Lee to figure out the next step toward publication of
> SPARQL results format er.. JSON in particular

This action is done. Going back through emails near the end of May, the
draft got hung up over discussions of whether it should mention anything
about possible security considerations that arise when using the JSON
SPARQL results format in JavaScript within a web browser. After discussing
with Kendall and Elias, and due to the lack of satisfactory solutions and
the fact that this possible solutions impact the protocol and are not
really tied to the results format itself, we believe that we should resume
working towards publishing the WG Note as is. (We had stopped the
publication process mid-stream to consider this back in May.)

Lee