ISSUE: BNode scope through UNION (and other algebraic operations)

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:12:37 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

This got a bit mixed in with the DISTINCT discussion, but it's worth
breaking out since I don't immediately see where it's specced.

E.g., not in:

There are several "levels" of scoping possible. See:

I suspect that the current "understanding" is query scoped BNodes.
But I don't see where it's specified. (Pointer welcome.) It's worht
considering table scoping. While less expressive (misses some
coreferences) it is arguably simpler.