Re: Meeting minutes 8 August 2006

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 02:57:06PM +0100, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> The value testing was written up in
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JulSep/0086.html
>
> which gives a different truth table from the minutes below.

But this is just a question of what truth table we are describing, the
one for operator= or the one for RDFterm-equal. At any rate, I don't
see where the proposed design differs from value-compare except
editorially in that it keeps the bindings to XPath operators in the
main table rather than a separate description of value-compare.

--
-eric

home-office: +1.617.395.1213 (usually 900-2300 CET)
	    +33.1.45.35.62.14
cell:       +33.6.73.84.87.26

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.