Lost in the shuffle? (Re: PROPOSED: that SPARQL advance to CR)

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:09:50 -0500
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

I was just trying to explain some stuff about sparql to some folks, and
I realized, again, the pain it is not to have numbers on the
definitions (so I can say things like Definition 1). I believe I've
mentioned this before, but, eh, so many months, so much email, so many
phone calls....

Is it possible to slip this (minor, editorial) change in?

No big, but I think it could make life a touch easier.

Cheers,
Bijan.