Regrets (was: Re: agenda RDF Data Access 14 Mar: suggestions?)

From: Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@aduna.biz>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:46:55 +0100

Unfortunately I have to send late regrets for this afternoon's telcon
due to conflicting appointments.

I do however now know that I will be able to take over in maintaining
the test suite, so as promised hereby my "Alright, I'll do it".

FWIW I hope to have time to spend on starting this coming thursday and
friday.

Cheers,

Jeen
--
Jeen Broekstra          Aduna BV
Knowledge Engineer      Julianaplein 14b, 3817 CS Amersfoort