agenda RDF Data Access 14 Mar: suggestions?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:19:16 -0600

Hi from SXSWi in Austin*.

I tried to get an agenda together last Friday before I left town, but I
got distracted by weird python timezone issues when trying to build the
comment status report.

It's possible I'll find time tonight or tomorrow to put together an
agenda, but unlikely.

Let's plan to meet in any case, at 14:30Z on Tuesday 14 Mar, usual
bat-time,
phone number, and IRC channel.

I saw a couple regrets; I forget who from.

There's a pretty big pile of actions from the ftf meeting.
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf6
Owners of those actions will please give a status report during or
before the telcon.

* http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/#sxsw2006
http://dig.csail.mit.edu/breadcrumbs/node/93
http://2006.sxsw.com/interactive/