Re: Technical Plenary f2f meeting plans -- SWIG and SWBP coordination

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:46:36 +0100
To: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>
Cc: "Seaborne, Andy" <andy.seaborne@hp.com>, "Dan Brickley" <danbri@danbri.org>, "Guus Schreiber" <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, "David Wood" <dwood@tucanatech.com>, public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

> > Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:

>  2 Feb:
>    0900 - 1300 SPARQL Query/Protocol pub issues
>    1430 - 1800 Next Steps (hopefully inviting SWIG)
>                postponed feature prioritization

The SWIG agenda is full until 1700, though there are quite a few
bendable points.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SwigAtTp2006

I imagine a fair proportion of attendees would be interested in the
SPARQL 2 discussions. I've not checked the figures for the number of
confirmed attendees recently, could be an issue roomwise... I need to
post a "please-register" mail to the swig list in the very near
future, do you think it might be worth canvassing interest?

Cheers,
Danny.
[stand-in chair for SWIG/TP]

--