trouble with my ACTION

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:34:03 -0500

Folks,

I'm having trouble with my action to add a SPARQL++ query to the
protocol doc and to think about whether that sparks any mojo re: a
separate interface.

EricP did his part and supplied some interesting queries, but I
haven't added them to the editor's draft yet because I don't know
what the response should be. And I can't see much utility in merely
copying his queries (alone) into the editor's draft w/out some idea
of what I think the response should be.

I think the default view (as I understand it) is now my preferred
design option: if you want to handle SPARQL++ queries, that's great,
but do so in a separate interface. The editor's draft says as much
already, so I'm happy to leave it as-is.

I don't know if this discharges my ACTION, but it's the state of play
as of today.

Cheers,
Kendall