Re: Technical Plenary f2f meeting plans

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:17:50 +0000
To: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>
CC: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> We are scheduled to meet 2-3 Feb at the 2006 TP. I am responsible for
> an agenda and, I guess, chairing. We need to tell the organizers what
> our insfrastructure needs are. To that end, imagine an agenda like:
>
>   2 Feb:
>     0900 - 1300 SPARQL Query LC issues (testing, editorial refinment).
>     1430 - 1800 SPARQL Protocol LC issues (ditto).
>   3 Feb:
>     0900 - 1300 postponed feature prioritization
>     1430 - 1800 SPARQL 2 commitments and charter considerations

The all groups meeting is a chance to meet with other groups.  Collecting
SPARQL-2 input from them would be good, albeit possibly a bit early [*]

(Do any groups want to meet with us?)

	Andy

> We have the options for:
>   LCD Projector and screen
>   Flip chart with markers
>   Polycom speaker phone
> and a place to write in other requests (shot glasses, limes, ...).
> Does anyone expect to participate remotely? My guess is we will
> need the speaker phone and benefit from the projector and flip
> chart (though this item is less important).

[*] In considering SPARQL 2, I think one thing to do is not to rush into
fixing its scope before SPARQL 1 has settled to the point where its not just
initial reactions but the long term matters that can be articulated.