integer added to supported data types (minor editorial

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:12:36 -0500
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
[[
SPARQL expressions are constructed according to the grammar and
provide access to functions (named by IRI) and operations (keywords in
the SPARQL grammar). The operands of these functions and operators are
the subset of the XML Schema datatypes {xsd:string, xsd:decimal,
xsd:float, xsd:double, xsd:boolean, xsd:dateTime} and types derived
from xsd:decimal: xsd:integer; xsd:nonPositiveInteger;
                  ------------
xsd:negativeInteger; xsd:long; xsd:int; xsd:short; xsd:byte;
xsd:nonNegativeInteger; xsd:unsignedLong; xsd:unsignedInt;
xsd:unsignedShort; xsd:unsignedByte and xsd:positiveInteger.
]]

I recall that we decided in Helsinki to support integer. This was just
an ommision I spotted when making test cases from the rq23 text.
--
-eric

                        5322 Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 252-8520
                        JAPAN