Re: HTTP Status Codes for QueryRequestRefused

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:15:12 -0500
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: "Seaborne, Andy" <andy.seaborne@hp.com>

On Jan 6, 2006, at 3:41 PM, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> The other headers are not overloaded in this way - thay are not
> mentioned by the general mapping of WSDL to HTTP nor in our
> specific example.

No, but as I just learned (or relearned, or something...), you can
specify an HTTP header as part of a WSDL fault, and you can say
whether that header is required or not. I believe that effectively
makes headers part (conceivably) of a WSDL fault serialized in HTTP.
We don't have that in our design, but I thought this was a point
worth making (especially since I think I denied it explicitly
somewhere in this thread).

FWIW.

Cheers,
Kendall