tweaked language for QueryRequestRefused

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 14:31:38 -0500

Folks,

As a result of going 'round with Andy, I reread the language defining
QueryRequestRefused and thought it could use some tweaking. I don't
believe that these changes alter the meaning, but, rather, make it
clearer.

But I thought I'd send them on to the list to make sure others agree
with that assessment:

Before:

This fault message *must* be returned when a client submits a request
that the server is unwilling to process, perhaps because of resource
consumption or other policy considerations. The QueryRequestRefused
fault message does not indicate whether the server may or may not
process a subsequent, identical request or
requests. Consult 3. Policy Considerations for further discussion.

After:

This fault message *must* be returned when a client submits a request
that the service refuses to process. The QueryRequestRefused fault
message does not indicate whether the server may or may not process a
subsequent, identical request or requests. Consult 3. Policy
Considerations for further discussion.

Cheers,
Kendall