Re: be prepared to discuss schedule on Tuesday

From: <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 18:39:41 +0200
To: kendall@monkeyfist.com

Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> We need to consider a slight modification of our meeting time to
> accommodate RIF. I'm going to put that on the agenda on Monday, but I
> want to give everyone heads-up that you should come prepared to
> discuss schedule modifications. :>

First of all, congratulation Kendall with your new role as chair!
Waw!
Thanks for considering a modification of our meeting time, and
next tuesday I will try to attend again for the first 1/2 hour.

all the best

PS Andy, I was just checking out your latest ARQ and was able to
build it and run my tests, but after a tweak with
public Object clone() at com\hp\hpl\jena\query\Query.java:510
and
return (Query)originalQuery.clone() at
com\hp\hpl\jena\query\QueryFactory.java:73