Re: agenda: RDF Data Access 11 Apr

From: Steve Harris <steve.harris@richmondinformatics.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:28:58 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I can't make the telecon this week, but I'm currently involved in two
SPARQL implementations, both using rasqal for the SPARQL parsing:

3store (not listed on the impl. page as far as I can see, http://
sourceforge.net/projects/threestore) is mostly complete (no nested
OPTIONAL, FROM or background graphs, REGEX is a bit weak, more weakly
typed than it should be).

There is also one called JXT, but that's not publicly available for
now, so I'm not sure it eligible.

- Steve