extra DAWG teleconferences Thursdays in January 2006

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:17:51 -0600
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Note well:

"RESOLVED: to have telcons Thursdays, 11amET/1600UTC for 1 hour, 5, 12,
19, 26 Jan, and to keep Tuesdays at 14:30UTC, 60 to 90 minutes (hoping
for more like 60)"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005OctDec/att-0384/20-dawg-minutes.html#item08

I just made a WBS form in order to get positive acknowledgement
that everybody is aware and has marked their calendars.
  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35463/exteljan2006/

I think these extra teleconferences in January are very important
in order to really get SPARQL done (i.e. to CR), and anybody
who hasn't confirmed by around 2 or 3 January can expect a
personal reminder phone call. :-)

I thought about confirming on behalf of those that were present
on the phone when we made the decision, but I know that I personally
didn't mark it in my calendar/PDA until after the meeting, and without
a reminder from that gizmo, I'm likely to forget.

So I'd like you to confirm _after_ you have marked it in your calendar.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E