RE: "2"^^xsd:integer = "II"^^roman:numeral

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:31:44 -0000
To: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

A simple way would be to restrict all the syntax operators (= < > <= >=)

to the XSD datatypes as per 6.1 of F&O (subtypes of decimal.,integer,
float (maybe?) and double, string, dateTime,boolean).

A numeric is then one of the XSD types only - no user defined types.  To
get more general testing would need an extension function.

	Andy