regrets: Re: updated agenda: RDF Data Access 22 Nov

From: Yoshio FUKUSHIGE <fuku@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 23:51:23 +0900
To: <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hi all,

Sorry for late notification, but I have to send my regrets for
today's telecon, preparing for my talk tomorrow on Semantic Web.

The talk should include topics around SPARQL.
If you have any topic you think I should include in the talk,
please be kind to tell me.

And if you know a Web demo page of SPARQL server that has
capability of OWL reasoning, please let me know, too.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Yoshio
fukushie.yoshio@jp.panasonic.com