re: From the Data Access WG -- please review draft of SPARQL protocol in WSDL 1.1

From: Lee Feigenbaum <feigenbl@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:50:43 -0500
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
The response from the WSDL WG:

"""

Thanks for bringing this document to our attention.  WSDL 2.0 is our
primary concern for this Working Group (not WSDL 1.1), and with
resources already taxed focusing on our primary deliverables, the
Working Group decided not to perform a formal review of your WSDL
1.1-based spec.

It has been brought to the attention of the WG membership though, who
were encouraged to review and provide individual comments.
"""

Lee