Re: On told-bnodes in queries

From: Enrico Franconi <franconi@inf.unibz.it>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 20:02:46 +0100
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>

We have formalised very simply the l3 condition in our semantics
document <http://www.inf.unibz.it/krdb/w3c/sparql/>, along the lines I
was telling yesterday. We added an annotation on variables in queries:
"Variables may be annotated with a set of elements of RDFT - to
restrict the possible assignments of variables". And we added a
condition in the definition of query answer: "if a variable is
annotated with a set of elements of RDFT then S must map that variable
to one of these elements". As simple as that.
Please check it out. Comments welcome.
cheers
--e.