Leaving the working group

From: Alberto Reggiori <alberto@asemantics.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:36:43 +0100
Cc: Libby Miller <libby@asemantics.com>
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

hi all,

after a long period of absence mainly due to personal reasons I
decided to resign from the RDF Data Access Working Group.

Libby Miller from Asemantics S.r.l. will take over my position inside
the WG from next days. Sure she will provide high quality support and
feedback about the SPARQL specification/s and related work.

Even if I could not fully contribute to the great work done by others
inside the WG, it has been a very positive and constructive
professional experience for me. Working together with such a dynamic
and channeling group of people.

I am glad to see that the SPARQL specifications are tremendously
growing and approaching the Proposed Final Draft stage; and wish you
all good luck for the final phases, and publication process. Long
life to RDF!

Thank you

regards

Alberto