valueTesting followup action (AndyS)

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:24:39 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I've updated the grammar on rq23 for isURI/isIRI and langMatches.

yacker has been updated (it's the grammar called "SPARQL" now, after some
clearing up old versions), and parsers for Perl, C, C++ and Python have been
generated.

There are some tests added to tests/data/ExprBuiltins (ones with langMatches
in the file name).

[[While I was in the area, I also fixed test str-4 because it assumed str(_:a)
=> "" which is at odds with rq23]]