Good bye for now

From: Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:00:48 -0400
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues,

It is with regret that I am resigning from the RDF Data Access Working
Group.

The reason is my inability to spend the time necessary to contribute in
a meaningful way to our activities.

Initially, I had taken a leave of absence hoping to return when I was
more freed up.
That has not happened and therefor I have decided to resign.

I think the WG has made tremendous progress and I wish you the best of
luck as you approach Proposed Final Draft.
I hope I will have the good fortune to work with one or more of you in
future activities. Thanks you.

--
Regards,
Farrukh