review of WSDL 1.1 (thumbs up pending two minor points)

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:51:01 -0400
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
I went through http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/proto-wsdl11/ . I
bring up a couple issues here, but I think they can be resolved
quickly. Once answered, I'm quite happy publishing. I'd like the chair
to note that, if there's a vote to publish, the WG is agreeing that
they've decided to use the Wiki "to share and develop code
examples". (Perhaps I simply didn't notice that the WG already agreed
to this.)

The Working Group has chosen to use a Wiki page to share and develop
code examples [WSDL11-WIKI] of using the WSDL 1.1 to implement the
SPARQL Protocol for RDF, either as a service endpoint or as a client.

I've pestered some WSDL spec gurus to see if "equivilent" is the right
word in
It is the intention of the Working Group that the interfaces, types,
faults, and operations defined non-normatively in this WSDL 1.1
document are equivalent to those normatively defined in WSDL 2.0 by
the SPARQL Protocol.

next up is DanC:
          * ACTION DanC: publish WSDL 1.1 sparql protocol note,
	    contingent on thumbs-up from KC, EricP, Lee/Elias

                        5322 Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 252-8520
cell:   +81.90.6533.3882

email address distribution.