leaving the working group

From: Jeen Broekstra <jeen@aduna.biz>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 09:34:20 +0200

Dear DAWG,

As you may know, six months ago I joined the WG on a provisional basis
as invited expert, for six months. Those six months are over now, and
unfortunately the circumstances are such that I will not be able to
continue my work as a Working Group member.

Needless to say, I am very sorry about this, I had hoped to continue
working in this group and contribute to the specs, especially now that
we are in the LC stage.

Nevertheless, I will continue to closely monitor the evolution of the
specs and try to provide useful feedback when and where appropriate. So
you're not completely rid of me ;)

It has been an enjoyable experience, and I am quite sure we will
continue to hear of each other in the future.

Regards,

Jeen