Re: plaintext agenda: RDF Data Access 27 Sep

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:52:30 -0400
To: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 02:10:04AM -0400, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:

>           + ACTION: KC to work with WSDL WG on describing POST binding
>             with application/x-form-encoded in WSDL 2
>           + ACTION: KC to work with WSDL WG on moving "style" from
>             interface to binding

These are done. The issues themselves aren't resolved, but the ACTIONs are
completed. I'm calling into the WS-Desc f2f today because there's a slot on
their agenda to discuss the three issues I raised on DAWG's behalf. More
news when I know it.

Cheers,
Kendall
--
Sad songs and waltzes aren't selling this year... --Cake