Re: agenda: RDF Data Access 27 Sep

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 01:24:22 -0400
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

On Sep 27, 2005, at 12:36 AM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 19:36 -0400, Bijan Parsia wrote:
>> I notice no actions for:
>> 	issues#rdfSemantics, issues#owlDisjunction
>>
>> even though we gave some.
>
> Oh? I need more clues. I have looked and I haven't found any.

http://www.w3.org/2005/09/20-dawg-irc

e.g.,

16:00:05 [ericP]
ACTION Bijon: take a pass through the editor's draft, listing what will
change with the new semantics understanding, and what will not
16:00:11 [ericP]
ACTION Enrico: take a pass through the editor's draft, listing what
will change with the new semantics understanding,

and

16:01:55 [ericP]
ACTION Pat: summarize the entailment consensus

I thought there were some relating to use and test cases but I don't
see 'em.

Cheers,
Bijan.