Re: subgraph/entailment

On Sep 20, 2005, at 5:30 PM, Bijan Parsia wrote:

> Offline since it's not really helpful or relevant to the
> standardization effort, however entertaining.

Or not offline since I apparently forgot to trim my CC list! Oh well!

I apologize for that, however entertaining it may be :) Tired and all.
I think in the past two weeks I've made up the year of email volume for
this group I missed generating for not having been a member :)

I apologize if my tone in that message was sharper than appropriate or
if I've spilt vital corporate secrets or something.

Damn, that feels SOOOOOOO DUMB! :)

Cheers,
Bijan.