Re: Agenda: RDF Data Access WG 13 Sep

From: <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:33:35 +0200
To: connolly@w3.org
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

> 9.    issues#owlDisjunction
> 10.   note new issue; enumerate known options; initial straw poll

I might have expressed a preference for entailment, but now I would prefer
to keep the "constructive logic" approach as is; this is based on
experience from last weekend where we could indeed run such entailment
approach, but then CONSTRUCT result should be something what I posted at
which is not simply a set of triples (is about necessities versus
In our implementation I can still have that FOL behaviour when I
*explicitly* assert
{WHERE} => {}
but then would just derive inconsistencies i.e. empty set of triples.