Re: rq23 grammar update

Kendall Clark wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 04:23:28PM +0100, Seaborne, Andy muttered something about:

>>v1.470 grammar section.
>

> Speaking very literally (perhaps unhelpfully so), I would think changing the
> language definition would necessitate another Last Call?

Personally, I would have thought it depended on the language change.

But, in this case, the language has not changed (except for characters in tokens
and adding \u and \U escapes); the grammar has.  This grammar should accept or
reject exactly the same strings as before.

The grammar passes all the WG syntax tests, additional tests, and various other
negative tests both from the unapproved ones in the test area and a bunch more I
have [negative tests rely on an extension to the manifest format as I described].