Re: QuotedIRIref corner cases

Dan Connolly wrote:
> I wrote about this a while ago...
>
> [[
> We should probably be more clear about whether this
> is a sparql query or not:
>
>   SELECT ?x WHERE { <foo###bar> dc:title ?x }.
>
> REQUEST FOR TESTCASE.
>
> I suggest that yes, it's a SPARQL query as defined by the
> grammar, but it's erroneous; i.e. it's in the same category
> as queries that don't obey the limitations on where variables
> can go when using OPTIONAL.
>
> So we probably need a new kinda of test case.
> ]]
>  -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0156
>
> Bjoern just commented on it in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2005Jul/0036.html
>
> So I suppose I'll add it to the issues list.
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues
>
> I plan to put it on Tuesday's agenda in any case.

Text added to rq23:
== A. SPARQL Grammar
= IRI References

SPARQL is defined in terms of absolute IRIs (this includes the fragment
identifier). Any IRI references in a SPARQL query string are converted to
absolute IRIs according to RFC 3897 [RFC3897] and RFC 3896 [RFC3896].
to address the foo##bar matter.

Changed references marked as [13] and [19] to [RFC3897] and [RFC3896].
Changed the id's to rfc3896 and rfc3897 inline with other references.