Re: Error in Example

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 22:50:16 +0100
To: Elias Torres <eliast@us.ibm.com>
Cc: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Elias Torres wrote:

> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#specDataset
>
> Shouldn't ?who be "Bob" and "Alice" as opposed to "Bob Hacker" and "Alice
> Hacker"?
>
> Regards,
>
> Elias

Yes, it should be.  I have changed the data (because that is used in other
examples like 9.2) rather than the results and it should be right now.

Worryingly, the previous example in 9.2 is wrong as well. (There is no
"nick" variable in the query but there was in the results). I've fixed it
and I'll try to track down how it got that way.

	Thanks,